Russell D. Mitchell, FASIC
- California State University at Fresno
- BS Agricultural Engineering (1964)
- The Santa Lucia Preserve Golf Links - Carmel Valley, California
- The Olympic Club - San Francisco, California
- Grayís Crossing - Truckee, California
- Monarch Dunes - Nipomo, California
- California Golf Club - South San Francisco, California
- TPC San Francisco Bay at Stonebrae - Hayward, California
To reach Russ via e-mail:
- Russell Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ON PRACTICE
- Upon graduating from college in 1964, Russ began his career in the ornamental landscape irrigation industry in an engineering and sales position located in the San Francisco Bay area. With the diversified experience obtained in the first six years in the irrigation industry Russ established his irrigation consulting practice in 1970. In 1978 the firm was incorporated as Russell D. Mitchell & Associates, Inc., Irrigation Consultants.
- Since 1970, the firm has provided irrigation consulting services for golf courses, parks, schools, shopping centers, industrial parks, apartments, housing projects, streetscapes, and business parks. Projects have spanned the world from the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, Russia to Palm Meadows Golf Course in Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia, to The Links at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- The firm's strength and reputation reflect a commitment to quality, performance, attention to details, keeping abreast of advances in irrigation technology, and dedication to the industry as a whole.
- Russ has been a professional member of the American Society of Irrigation Consultantís since its inception and was voted to fellow status in 1994 by his peers. He is also a member of the Irrigation Association and a Certified Irrigation Auditor.