Jose L. Cruz, ASIC
- Diablo Valley College
Pleasant Hill, California
- Airco Technical Institute
- Associate of Arts Degree, Engineer Technician
- Certificate in Advanced Computer Aided Drafting
- Gale Ranch Neighborhood - San Ramon, California
- Brentwood Country Club - Brentwood, California
- Silveria Ranch San Ramon, California
- Dublin Ranch - Dublin, California
- Fremont Boulevard City of Fremont, California
- @ Home Phase II - Redwood City, California
- Old Police Headquarters San Diego, California
- U.C. Santa Barbara Student Resource Center Santa Barbara, California
- Franchise Tax Board Sacramento, California
- Sunset Sport Park Brentwood, California
- Mission Creek Sport Park San Francisco, California
To reach Jose via e-mail:
- Jose Cruz: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ON PRACTICE
- In November 1985, Jose joined Russell D. Mitchell & Associates, Inc. as a draftsperson. His duties required that he prepare final drawing documents to present to our clients, which he prepared from our rough layout designs.
- Over the years Jose has advanced to the position as CAD/Drafting manager. He has transformed our office from a manual drafting to computer aided design and drafting. Jose has also created an extensive library of symbols and construction details for the use in our irrigation drawings.
- In 1998, Jose advanced into a design position and is designing irrigation systems. As a designer his goal is to manage his projects with concern for the clients needs, budgets and deadlines, and a commitment of quality to each project. Jose joined the American Society of Irrigation Consultants in 2001.